Connecting Healthcare Talent With The Right Opportunities!
Galaxy Medical Staffing is a full-service physician staffing agency committed to providing reliable healthcare staffing solutions for facilities throughout the country by getting qualified healthcare providers. With the growing demand for the healthcare workforce, facilities and healthcare organizations in the country are facing a shortage of medical professionals in delivering communities with quality healthcare services—Galaxy Medical Staffing partners with exceptional providers and facilities to overcome this problem.
Galaxy Medical Staffing helps you seize the right opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience in the field of your interest while enjoying maximum benefits. We are physician-operated and have gone through the process of finding the perfect job or the ideal locum assignment. We deeply connect with healthcare professionals and share the values of the medical profession.
At Galaxy Medical Staffing, we give you all the right reasons to trust our services.
- Physician-operated organization
- Attention to the details for the most desirable assignments or jobs
- Expertise to help make credentialing easier
- Customized communication
- Malpractice coverage from day one
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid travel and housing
- Commitment to the excellent service
According to a report from the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), our country is expected to see a shortage of about 122,000 physicians by 2032. At Galaxy Staffing, we are playing our role in solving this problem by assisting healthcare facilities to recruit highly qualified medical professionals for their temporary or permanent staffing needs. Our commitment is to provide exceptional healthcare providers based on the unique staffing needs of different facilities.
We offer healthcare facilities more than one reason to partner with us in finding the best staffing solution.
- Commitment to quality while finding placements quickly.
- Risk management by getting pre-screened quality candidates
- Single point of contact to help make changes in a timely fashion across the specialties
- Quick solutions with faster contract negotiations and easier placements